Virtualize More by Virtualizing Securely
Software Defined Security with VMware vShield and Catbird vSecurity
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Time: 2pm Eastern; 11am Pacific
Duration: 1 Hour
Sorry you missed this event. To view the archived recording of this webcast, click here.
Attendees of this webcast learned how SDS can:
- Accelerate the adoption of virtualized infrastructure for mission-critical computing
- Increase confidence in the security of cloud solutions
- Achieve compliance using compliance standards like FISMA, PCI, NIST, and more
- Ensure a consistent application of security and compliance practices throughout an organization
- Improve automation, consistency, and results in security assessments
If you have any questions or would like more information about Catbird solutions for government, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
Catbird Government at Carahsoft