Engage citizens anywhere, anytime, on virtually any device
Citizens are more technologically savvy than ever before. In fact, according to a recent independent study* — more than 60% of adults communicate with government agencies using a variety of online channels and digital devices. And this demand for rich, engaging content that is not locked down to specific platform or set of technologies is only increasing. Today’s citizens want the same level of online functionality and engagement that commercial companies deliver, and they want it without restriction.
Creative Suite 6 software helps you capture creative ideas anywhere, display content uniformly across devices, and go from concept to completion as fast as possible. You can easily give the citizens what they want when you take advantage of the new features in Creative Suite 6 such as:
- Experience the productivity-boosting power of the new native 64-bit performance engines in Adobe Photoshop® CS6 and Adobe Illustrator® CS6.
- Retouch images with unprecedented control using the new Content-Aware Move and Content-Aware Patch tools in Photoshop CS6.
- Quickly create beautiful repeating patterns and trace images more accurately in Illustrator CS6.
In addition to the industry-standard creative tools, Adobe Creative Suite 6 provides features exclusively for IT professionals. We realize that upgrading toolsets can be an IT nightmare. That’s why we built in deployment and management tools specifically for IT management and support. With Creative Suite 6, you can help eliminate procurement frustrations with consolidated purchasing of creative applications.
- Effortless deployment and simplified management with the Enterprise Deployment Toolkit.
- Help reduce costs with consolidated purchasing options.
- Trouble-free compliance to help you meet regulatory compliances.
- Cumulative Licensing Program for savings now and over the next two years.
- Transactional Licensing Program for volume pricing and no minimum order size.
- Enterprise Agreement 2 Program for lower and more predictable pricing over three years.
Contact us today for more information >
* "Government Online", Pew Internet, April 27, 2010. View online at http://pewinternet.org/Reports/2010/Government-Online.aspx.
** Photoshop Extended 3D features and some GPU-enabled features are not supported on Microsoft® Windows® XP.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Suite, Illustrator, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.